Thursday, October 29, 2009

yujin introduce ^^*

Hello! my name is yu jin.

I'm 22years old and my birthday is august 16th 1988.

My astrological sign is dragon.

My magor is korean langeage at hoseo university.

My familly grand mother, father, mother, sister and brother.

My brother and me are fat, but sister is thin.

My brother and sister are young.

My brother is 12years old and sister is 15years old.

Grand mother is oldest she's 86 years old.

My father is very funny, his job is korean rice cake store.

My mother's cooking is very good.

I like cooking too.

My hobby is baking. baking is very interesting.

Sometimes I play the piano, It's very fun.

My blood type is AB.

My future job is author I want to be a history novle author.

I live in Pyeong taek.

Pyeong taek is good city.

Department store, market and many people live in Pyeong taek.

But Pyeong taek is dirty, because many people live in Pyeong taek.

No comments:

Post a Comment